Thanksgiving is next week and that means school parties will be happening all across the Cyber District in the coming days. Most parents are already busy enough planning for family get-togethers and what to take to their child’s school party is the last thing on their mind! With that being said we’ve gathered up 5 cute treats perfect for school parties…or work parties if your office is really festive:
- Our first one is a super cute cornucopia treat easy enough for children to help with! This idea is from Daily DIY Life. Get the instructions here.
- These chocolate acorns from Belly Full are adorable and ready in just 35 minutes! Get the instructions here.
- What is better than a real turkey at Thanksgiving? Turkeys made out of Reese’s! This treat is from Mom on Timeout and you can get the instructions here.
- If your kid won’t eat real corn I bet they’ll eat these popcorn corn on the cob treat bags from Smart School House! Get the instructions here.
- Another adorable turkey idea are these turkey snack bags made out of plastic gloves from That’s What Che Said! Get the instructions here.
Not only are these treats perfect for school parties they could also be great “crafts” to keep the kids busy during Thanksgiving. We hope everyone in the Fort Gordon Cyber District has a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday!